The Proving Ground Regional Combine is a new camp designed to fill a void in the ever changing landscape of grassroots basketball. With fewer evaluation camp opportunities available to fewer and fewer players, The Proving Ground will bring the national camp system to 10 regions throughout the country. This will give deserving players an opportunity to display their skills in front of college coaches from their area in hopes of securing a college scholarship.
This dynamic new event will be a win-win for both players and college coaches alike. With just 80 players per camp, every player will be assured not only of equal playing time, but of not getting lost in a sea of other players. Based on their accomplishments throughout their high school career, players will be invited by a committee composed of regional scouts. In addition, these invitations will be offered by position so that the teams and games will be more balanced than at other camps. Coaches will be able to more accurately evaluate talent with less players to track in one place. The coaches will also have the advantage of knowing that all players will be from their recruiting territory.
• Only 80 of the top players in the region.
• July 7-8 during the live evaluation period.
• All D1, D2, D3 Coaches from your region are expected to attend.
• Only two games played at one time to allow for maximum college evaluation.
• 4 game guarantee and equal playing time.
• Opportunity to play your natural position.
• Certified stats posted on BallerCircuit.com .
• Each player receives: Custom Game Uniform, Event T-shirt and Rbk Basketball Shoes.
• Complimentary Baller Profile at BallerCircuit.com.
Camps to be held July 7 and 8, 2007 in the following areas: Western PA has been awarded 3 invitations based on the Headliner Camp May 19 and 20, 2007.
• Seattle, WA
• Oakland, CA
• Chicago, IL
• Greensboro, NC
• Atlanta, GA
• Tampa, FL
• Boston, MA
• Akron, OH
• Jackson, MS